The next step in our design service.
If you want to have a room done down to every finishing touch, this is the service for you. Whether it's getting a nursery ready for a new baby, revamping your living room or designing a new bathroom, we will come and design the space with you in your home.
HOW IT WORKS
- You send a rough sketch of your room.
- We spend some time, before we talk to you, drawing your room up so we can space plan during our meeting.
- A member of the Dust team spends two hours on Zoom with you designing your room. We use Zoom to work with you on your home so we can share screens and show you ideas easily. You don't need to worry if you're not familiar with the technology, it is all done for you so you can just sit back and click join. :)
- We source all the key furniture pieces and accessories to create a well thought out and considered space.
- Armed with samples from our favourite designers from all over the world, we make sure to bring that extra special something to your room.
- After our meeting, we work to source any additional finishing touches to make sure the design is complete.
WHAT DOES THE CLIENT WALK AWAY WITH
- A beautiful Dust Design Studio concept board to enable the client to visualise each element of the design working together.
- A report detailing everything discussed during the meeting.
- A comprehensive shopping list, which details where to buy everything that we sourced for the room.
- Our little black book of preferred tradesmen and places we love to shop.
HOW MUCH DOES IS COST
€495 + VAT
*An additional fee is possibly needed for kitchen design depending on the level of input required. Please contact us to discuss if you are looking for help with a kitchen.
- Technical Drawing - our CAD drawing will showcase your room fully space planned. All furniture, accessories and lighting will be laid out so you can clearly see how all the elements of the room work together
€100 per drawing