Work at Dust
We are currently looking for a Marketing Intern to join our team from January.
Digital Marketing Intern
Dust is a young, dynamic interior design studio with a growing portfolio of residential and commercial design work.
We are currently looking for a highly motivated and proactive person to join our team for a 3-month, internship programme. The successful candidate will gain invaluable experience working alongside the directors on all aspects of our digital marketing strategy. Candidates should demonstrate a keen interest in design and either possess a degree in a marketing-related subject or be in the process of getting a qualification. This role will be structured as a 3-month learning experience internship with expenses provided for.
This role will be based in our studio in Dublin 8.
The Ideal Candidate Should:
- Have a relevant qualification in digital marketing, or be studying for one.
- Have excellent interpersonal communication skills; be fluent in English, both written and verbal.
- Be able to demonstrate a keen interest in interior design and design more generally, with a creative eye.
- Be organized with a strong sense of time management.
- Have a positive attitude and strong work ethic.
- Be enthusiastic, driven and happy to muck in and get on with whatever needs to be done!
- Have own laptop equipped with Photoshop and Microsoft Office
- Have good Photoshop skills.
- Have knowledge of analytics programmes like Google Analytics.
Responsibilities to include the following:
- Assist in the implementation of our social media strategy across all our social media platforms.
- Establish social media performance benchmarks and measure progress according to targets set with the directors.
- Assist in SEO optimization under direction from directors.
- Writing weekly blog posts working closely with the directors.
- Assist with producing and sending out press releases.
- Research design related topics when required.
- Work to tight deadlines.
- Maintain excellent file management for all work produced.
Please send a copy of your CV, along with your cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘Digital Marketing Intern’
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.